Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh Redneck High School, how I do love them.

So within hours of posting that awesome jewelry set from my last post, it sold! I was happy and sad at the same time. :) :(
Oh well, I'm just going to have to make something like it to keep. hehe.
Tomorrow, (today actually) I will be working on my jewelry stuff all day! I'm so excited! I'm hoping for no interruptions. I tend to try to dig for other things to do so that they are done so I can focus. I think I have an ADD problem. ehh. oh well.
So I went to my little, not so little, bro's high school graduation today! I look like a dwarf next to him now. psh. Love him anyways. I'm so proud!
We're four years apart, so he graduated HS when I graduated college! sweetness.
So my dog needs a buddy to try and knock off the bed, peace.





1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I chose you to receive the "Lovely Blog Award"!!! Choosing my fav 15 wasn't easy as there are so many great ones out there, but you deserve it!! Please visit my blog to see the deatils! Just click on the award to copy and paste to your blog.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete