So I had the coolest birthday ever because I have the best friends and fiance!My friends and I went out for the day (they were stalling so they could get my surprise to my apt) and we shopped to our heart's content. It was wonderful. Then when I got home, I was surprised with a brand new ferret cage! I was so so stoked. My friends know me well. :)
Brandon, my love, got me an awesome Nikon camera so I can take pictures for my little Etsy shop. This thing and I got to know each other today, his name is now Claude. (said all French-like)
I took all new pictures of my merchandise for my shop, and look 10000000 times more professional. I'm so proud. :)
I will also be taking a lot more pictures of friends and family now because it has a killer 10 MP.
Be jealous.
I spent almost the rest of the day making some more things for my showcase that is all day today! I'm so excited! I really hope I can sell of my pretties.
It's been really hard not to keep all the new things I'm making, because they are just so pretty!
Lovely day outside towards the end of the day, maybe I'll sit outside to make jewelry tomorrow.
Connect with nature, and the ducks in the pond behind my apartment, they have babies now!
Next Etsy Showcase is in the Earring section on May 21! Keep an eye out for master pieces!




No comments:
Post a Comment